SaaS Application/API integration
SaaS/API integration is a step toward digitization and seamless flow of data between various application in the organization.
SaaS/API integration is a step toward digitization and seamless flow of data between various application in the organization. API can be defined as “The allowance and processes to give programs access to connect and communicate with other programs. It’s a software-to-software interface that allows for a separate piece of codes/services to talk to each other without any previous user knowledge.”
It runs the processes behind the scenes and most of the time, an end user is unaware of any 3-rd party integration. For example, Many online stores use 3rd party Payment Processing API (Paypal, Authorize.net etc) to process real-time and subscription-based transactions(SaaS).
You can leverage on Technosip’s team knowledge and expertise integrating various API like Paypal, Authorize.net, Sendgrid, Mailchimp etc. 3rd-Party API integration is part of our daily development lifecycle and we are best in it. Whether its famous API or not, we can handle any type of API integration easily.
A third party API integration interface is a document, supplied by 3rd party software vendors, that contains all of the technical details required for programmers to integrate software into a custom application. Our developers excel at writing applications that integrate with other systems.
Our SaaS/API integration services help you integrate data with third-party, in-house, legacy applications to achieve seamless flow and access of information across various applications silos. We can also consume data from a wide range of third-party sources. In addition to diverse domains such as Banking, CRM and social media, we have extensive experience working with data-driven platforms.
To name few out of many projects and third-part API’s integrations we have done :
- ACH Banking API
- Google Map API
To find out how we can help your business leverage 3rd party APIs, discuss your requirements with our expert team today.
We’d Love to Help You
Get in Touch
- Fill out a request form. Please brief your requirements in-detail. The more we know about your amazing idea, the better we will guide and assist you with project time and resources
- We’ll reach out to you on priority to discuss next steps in the meantime please check out our case studies and insights.
- We look forward to collaborating with you to bring your idea to the market sooner than the traditional route.
Got questions? Here are answers…
Who is Technosip?
Well, you can find a nice timeline about us on our website, but here we would like you to have you a look at Technosip’s philosophy.
With more than a decade, Technosip is helping clients to identify Technology Strategic Inflection Points (SIP) for the life cycle of the client’s business and help them rediscovered new growth areas. Technosip was founded to help clients around the world to understand and navigate the changing market dynamics by identifying their business-specific technology strategic inflection point and help them reinvent toward accelerated growth.
Technosip is New York-based Web Application Development, Mobile App’s Design and Development company that leverages next-gen technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing and has been consistently delivering cutting edge technology solutions with an emphasis on close collaboration and long-term commitment.
Can you give me a brief about Technosip’s client base?
Our valuable clients are:
- Non-technical business owners and key people with the title like, CEO, CTO, MD, President, Director of Technology, Director of Operations
- Business owners who want to leverage the benefits of digital transformation
- Small and medium-sized enterprises to large-scale businesses anywhere from founder run to 500 employees.
We are serving in the majority domains like Healthcare, Fintech, BFSI, Salesforce, eCommerce, Real Estate, and Startups. And, we have top-of-the-line proficiency in all the top-notch technologies.
Let meet you through about some quick facts:
- The average client has been working with Technosip is 3.4 years on a regular basis.
- Since 2010, we have successfully served 200+ client projects and have helped 100+ companies around the world
- 96% of clients have referred our services
- We are currently serving 11+ clients simultaneously
What is the team strength of Technosip?
We have 30+ dedicated software developers and creative designers.
Typical hours worked per month?
160 dedicated hours. 40 hours per week minimum. Subjected to project timeline and deliveries we work tirelessly for on-time delivery.
How long does it take to start my project once I pay initial charges?
Once the initial formalities are completed, the first project kickoff meeting is scheduled immediately by our project/product manager.
How can I ensure productivity and charges to me?
Our software development process is transparent. We let you monitor every single phase of development. The in-detail project scope of the work is pre-defined at the time of the project is undertaken and approved by you. If you determine few other changes are required then that will be accommodated accordingly. We firmly believe in a long-term relationship.
Do you provide support and maintenance after completion of the project?
Yes, we are providing support and maintenance. We track all post maintenance requests, issues, bugs, etc.
How absolute is my ownership on the project?
You will have 100% ownership of the entire developed project; it includes the copyright, source code, and intellectual property rights.
Where is Technosip located?
222 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York,
NY 10038, USA
270 Marin Blvd, New Jersey,
NJ 07302, USA
What capabilities does Technosip offer?
- Strategy – We are globally renowned as a software strategic software development partner. So, we will help you turn your million-dollar business idea into a feasible product. And we start it with the strategy.
- Design – We have top-notch experience in creating interactive, eye-appealing interfaces to delight your users.
- Development – Our software developers know the exact difference between good code and bad code. For any technology and type of development, you can undoubtedly rely on us.
- Quality Assurance – We ensure that your application/product/software is bug-free and working seamlessly across multiple platforms.
- Hosting and Monitoring – To keep your business operations run smoothly, we ensure that it is securely deployed.
- Ongoing Support – To keep your software/product/application responding to your needs, Technosip’s dedicated team is always there to assist you.
How Does Technosip recruit and hire developers?
Technosip receives more than 80+ new applications a month. Till the time, we have conducted more than 680+ interviews to find the right talent of people we are working with today.
Our selection process includes 5 crucial steps:
- Best-fit phone interview
- Technical interview over Zoom, Hangout, BlueJeans etc
- Coding exercise
- Reference check
- In-person interview
How Can I hire software developers from Technosip?
We are offering two separate methods to hire talent from us.
Share your project requirements with us. Our experience and expert product/project manager will evaluate your requirements with the team, and we will get back to you with the approximate project time and investment required. The entire project/product management will be done by our project/product manager their by taking off pressure from your shoulder so that you can better focus on the other business challenges at hand like sales, marketing, and fundraising.
If you are technology savvy and have time and bandwidth to do the technology project management on your own then you can hire a software developer from us and the software developer will directly work with you. We let you conduct interviews with our software developers to help you hire a choice of your developer as per your project requirement.
Do You Provide a project manager to supervise the resources?
An executive is assigned to each client once the resources are on-board. And, yes, we do not charge for the assigned executive – project manager. The project manager will work as a single point of contact for regular communication to help you answer your questions and will also update you about your project progress.
How do I receive project progress reports?
The frequency of the progress report will be decided with mutual consent. The report update may range from being delivered on a daily/weekly or monthly basis depending upon the duration of the project and the nature of our engagement this could be discussed further during our call.
Do you provide references of your previous clients?
Yes, we can provide you the client references. We have formed a strong relationship with our clients around the world by helping them achieve their business objectives.
What are the security measures you take to make my project secure?
Our clients are Startups, SMB and Enterprise and we sign an NDA to ensure the complete security and confidentiality of the project/product as well as idea.