Thought process for startups – Consulting CTO
What should be the thought processes for a startup after receiving approval. To build a team of web engineers first and then select a technology stack or other way round? Building a team of web engineers should be based on a technology stack. Going with the hiring first approach, you may end up selecting a stack that may not serve the intended purpose and may result in the founder developer gap. Leverage the expertise of consulting CTO, who would be able to set a bigger picture.
The best option would be to follow below steps.
- Get onboard consulting CTO.
- Each startup is trying to solve a unique problem, consulting CTO should help you do due diligence along with other stake holders and should come up with a technology stack that will address unique problem efficiently.
- Start hiring star team member that fits your technology stack.
- Unique culture of the startup is very import and consulting CTO should be able to help you setup the initial building block of company culture.
We’d Love to Help You
Get in Touch
- Fill out a request form. Please brief your requirements in-detail. The more we know about your amazing idea, the better we will guide and assist you with project time and resources
- We’ll reach out to you on priority to discuss next steps in the meantime please check out our case studies and insights.
- We look forward to collaborating with you to bring your idea to the market sooner than the traditional route.